Install Google Play Store On Amazon Kindle Fire Tablets Tool Free Download
13th March 2019
How To Install Google Play Store On Amazon Kindle Fire Tablets…
While all Amazon Kindle Fire tablets are running on the Android platform, Amazon has already customized it before it went on sale. The company tried their best to lock all their devices to a limited amount of functionality that the Android platform offers. All Kindle tablets are often debloated with useless stuff.
- Amazon Fire HD 8 (2018)
- Amazon Fire HD 8 (2017)
- Amazon Fire HD 10 (2017)
- Amazon Fire HD 8 (2016)
- Removes all debloated apps installed by Amazon in these tablets.
- Remove Lock screen Ads
- Install Google Services such as Frameworks, Play Store
- Add Power options by allowing you to power off, reboot, boot into Recovery, and Download Mode on your tablet.
- Install Modified Version of YouTube, including Background playback, Ad blocking, resolution force, and others.
- Install Smart YouTube TV
- Enhanced Updater
- Other great features, just download the tool and experience it.
For those who are using the Kindle Fire HD8 2018 models, the “Restore Everything Amazon” is not yet supported.
Thanks to Datastream33, an XDA Senior Member. You can download Amazon Fire Toolbox from the link below:
File is Password Protected. Password ⇒ softwarecrackguru.com
Download and extract using 7 zip software
File Type: RAR
error: Content is protected !!