[TOOL] Huawei Multi-Tool v8 by Team MT……
The application is based on working with fastboot and adb modes of Huawei and Honor smartphones. Allows you to perform many actions with any device on the processor Kirin and Qualcomm. If you are new to Huawei devices, the utility will help open the bootloader, put TWRP, get root and so on without knowing the command line. For the advanced — it’s an affordable and powerful utility instead of the command line. The utility of the utility grows every day.
The utility’s functionality is divided into BASIC and ADVANCED. Basic have all supported devices. Advanced, only those whose full support is claimed.
Advanced is marked in orange color below.
- Auto-update to the current version (updates itself).
- Change the language of the utility (RU / EN / CN).
- Installing Custom Recovery / eRecovery (TWRP).
- Assistant for installing custom SuperSu (Root).
- Reboot to Recovery | eRecovery | Fastboot & Rescue mode.
- Custom firmware BOOT.img.
- Flashing the images of boot, cust, recovery, system, userdata.
- Unlock / Lock bootloader (with saving key locally and to the Team MT cloud )
- Installing All Drivers for Huawei Devices.
- Install Huawei HiSuite.
- Installing Huawei Update Extractor.
- Installing DC Unlocker.
- Installing DC Phoenix.
- Enabling hidden / disabled EMUI functions without Root.
- Installing TWRP.
- Installing TWRP from the online database.
- SuperSu Installation.
- SuperSu Installation from the online database.
- Installing the recovery.img, recovery2.img and boot.img run from the online database.
- Install any* firmware (RUFI).
Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 (Windows XP not available)
Linux / MAC OS — through virtual mashine.
Requirements: Install when requesting .NET 4.6.1
Beta Release Date: 2017-12-08
Last Updated 2019-03-12