Powerful Solution for Using Remote USB Devices
This software product allows to use shared USB devices remotely on any computer in a LAN, WLAN or Internet, as if they are connected to this PC directly! USB Redirector allows resolving all your tasks occured while using remote USB devices very quickly! USB Redirector can act as both USB server and USB client. Separate FREE USB client is also available. USB Redirector uses a regular TCP/IP connection for communication.
USB Redirector product suits you if you need to:
- Access USB devices remotely from Virual Machine;
- Organize full-featured USB Server for users in your corporate network;
- Use USB device on the computer with damaged or missing USB ports;
- Redirect USB device to another PC in your home local network;
- Remotely use a USB device plugged into Linux-based computer;
- Limit physical access to USB device, but make it available for users in your network.
USB Redirector works as background service:
USB Redirector works as a background service, this means you don’t have to keep the app open all the time. Once you have finished configuring the program, you can safely close it. USB Redirector will continue to work even when no user is logged on or after reboot. All USB devices that were shared will remain shared and all devices that were connected will remain connected.
Use remote USB device in 5 Steps:
- Step 1: Install USB Redirector on a PC where USB devices which you want to share are plugged in. This computer will act as USB server;
- Step 2: Share required USB device on USB server;
|After USB device is shared, it can not be used locally, because USB device is acquired for individual usage by remote USB clients!|
- Step3. Install USB Redirector Client on a PC where you need to use USB devices remotely. This will be your USB client;
- Step4. Create a direct connection from USB client to USB server or callback connection from USB server to USB client;
- Step5. In the list of available USB devices choose the needed one and press Connect.
- Result: On remote PC you can work with USB device