All iPhone and iPad users will know that a big part of using Apple devices is iTunes. This companion software is installed on a computer and used to manage and backup the device. Being shackled to this software can be very frustrating, turning many people over to Android, but there are alternatives out there.
iTools for Windows is one such alternative which gives you access to a raft of features that will help you to manage and tweak your phone without relying on iTunes, plus it’s free to download.
- All the phone related features of iTunes
- Easy to use and understand
- Has new features not provided by Apple
- Backup, restore and manage all aspects
- A little slow to load at times
- No access to iTunes store