This Tool Supported many devices of xiaomi phones
But there are some risks that can occur, namely your smartphone can be boot loop (stuck on the Mi logo), but it can be handled by reinstalling the Firmware (ROM) using the Mi Flash Tool (Fastboot Mode).
- Xiaomi phone must be in the Unlock Bootloader (UBL) position.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlocking on Developer Options via the Settings Menu.
- Android USB data cable
- PC or Laptop
- Download the Toolkit on the following link: ║ Download the Toolkit
Steps to Install TWRP ROOT in XIAOMI
- 1. I remind you again that your Redmi phone is in the Unlock Bootloader position,
- 2.if it has been Unlocked then go to the next step.
- 3. Enable XiaomiUSB Debugging and OEM unlocking Through the Settings menu .