Phoenix USB Pro All Version Free Download
Are you using an Android phone or tablet with Allwinner Chipset? If yes, are you looking for a simple way to flash stock firmware on the device? If yes, then you are on the right page. Download Phoenix USB Pro tool. Install it on the PC. Use it to flash stock ROM firmware on the Android device. It is a small utility that helps you to flash stock firmware on Allwinner chipset devices. It has become the best flasher that helps you any Allwinner CPU based Android phone device. You will upgrade the .img firmware file and Stock Room Allwinner android system with the pc.
How to use
- Step 1: Download and install the Android USB Driver for the device on the Windows PC.
- Step 2: Download and extract the Phoenix Pro on the PC. After Extracting you will see some files.
- Step 4: Download the Stock ROM which you want to Flash on the Android Device. Extract it on the PC.
- Step 5: Open the PhoenixUSBPro.exe on the Computer.
- Step 6: When the Phoenix USB launched. Click on the Key Button from the Top. Select the key file which comes with the tool.
- Step 7: Click on the Image button. Locate the .img firmware.
- Step 8: Click on the Start button.
- Step 9: You will see a Big Green Tick Mark on the left. It means everything is ready to flash the firmware.
- Step 10: Hold the Volume Down key. Connect the Android Device to the PC using the USB cable.
- Step 11: While holding the Volume Key. Press the Power Buttons 3 times. Then release the Volume Down Key.
- Step 12: When it will detect the device, the Flashing process will begin automatically.
- Step 14: Close the application. Disconnect the Android Device from the PC.
- Mind it
- 1) Allwinner Technology Co. Ltd. Develop the Phoenix USB Pro flash tool. So, all credits go to them.
- 2) If you face any mistakes while downloading or installing the tool, drop a comment below.
- 3) If you are searching for an alternative tool to flash the firmware. Download the LiveSuit or PhoenixSuit and use it.
- 4) You can use the application to flash firmware in the following Allwinner Chipsets. A10, A13, A20, and A31. Also, you can install the tool on all versions of Windows operating system.